Rehabilitation program mission
We believe that if you are unable to manage at home safely following hospitalization, you can benefit from inpatient rehabilitation. Together we will foster your independence and improve your quality of life.
Rehabilitation helps you go back to your community and gain independence. Tell us your goals and we will foster your active participation in your care.
- Offer you and your loved ones support during hospitalization;
- Prepare you for a safe return home or help you plan for alternate living arrangements;
- Foster a partnership between you and your caregivers during your treatment;
- Explain what you need to do to have a safer home environment once discharged;
- Encourage to try to do as much as possible on your own and to know when you need help!
- Ensure your rehabilitation continuum as an outpatient, if required.
In-Patient Rehabilitation Programs:
Our mission is to provide you with intensive rehabilitation, with an interdisciplinary approach in the following programs:
- Geriatric rehabilitation;
- Stroke neurology rehabilitation.
Our programs aim at helping you regain your independence and prepare your return to the community as soon as possible. Everyone comes with unique rehabilitation needs.
For some, inpatient therapy is only the start of your rehabilitation journey and they will continue their progress at home with outpatient therapy.
For others, your objectives are focused at improving your level of function and you may need to adjust to an alternative assisted living arrangement.
Out-patient Rehabilitation Program:
If your care needs can be met at home, you will return home and complete your rehab goals at our outpatient rehab clinic. Our mission is to provide you with access to rehabilitation services when residing at home.